March 13, 2006

had a cool weekend this weekend. went to lee's on friday night and just chilled. on saturday night me and lee met with tom, gem, nichola, motti and gary, for motti's birthday celebrations. we had a few in the swan and then trundled down to the KH in the snow (JOE LIKES SNOW!!!)

it was quite a busy night and lots of people i knew were out. so i spent lots of time wandering around chatting to lots of people. had a laugh dancing with motti, the guy is a complete loon. have a look at my flickr account for photos>>>>>>>>>>>

completely forgot about the snow when i woke up on sunday, and pooed my pants when i looked out of the window, trying to figure out why it seemed so bright. i didnt venture out yesterday, i fall over with no ice or snow so i'm a hazard to myself and others when there is ice and snow around.

number of actual falls on ice recently - 0
number of near falls on ice recently - 23488793
number of new profanities created - 10000

so its nearing my birthday again, my birthday itself is on 6th april but i shall be going out on the 8th of april. the evening will start in Roadkill at 7.30ish and i expect everyone to be there, no exceptions, attendance is mandatory!!!! it will be an exceptionally fun night if it kills me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home