December 13, 2007

so i've been thinking about blogging again, its been a while but i've been reading a few blogs lately and I've realised that i've missed a good blogging session.

sooo what have i been up to recently? well everything and nothing.

my mate kalina moved into the flat below mine a few months back and since then its been a lot of drinking and going out with general madness and silliness involved, which is all good.

lost a job a couple of months back, was on the dole which i hate, and then got another job. I'm doing admin for an nhs hospital. Its been very boring so far as my boss is off sick with chicken pox, so theres been no one to give me any work to do really. Now doing nothing and getting paid for it is good for a short time but after a while it gets very tedious and starts to drive me mad!! Especially as most of the good time wasting sites on the internet are blocked. But anyway, it should get more interesting soon, but at the end of the day its better than being on the dole.

Looking forward to christmas this year. This year I'm not spending it with my family, i'm spending it with my friends so it will be lots of fun. Before that is christmas night out with all my friends which is always good fun. I'm getting a new pc for xmas as this one is on its last legs now, its about 8 years old and has needed upgrading for a long time.

Hmm i wonder if anyone will actually read this who used to read my blog. Well if you do then leave me a comment to let me know its worth bothering to blog here again.

much love

xHx

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Blogger Flashheart's Revenge said...

you do not blog for anybody else, blog only for yourself

welcome back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home