December 13, 2007

I think i might go back to work tomorrow. One of the ladies i work with (not my actual boss) told me to stay off till Monday rather than just come in for one day when there's nothing for me to do when i spoke to her this morning, but there's some kind of Christmas fair on tomorrow, which could be interesting if nothing else.

I dunno, I guess I'll see how i feel in the morning as recently that's when I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Watched Kalinas Slipknot DVD this evening. I've seen them live and I think they're one of those bands you don't really "get" till you've seen them live. The DVD was pretty fucking good i have to say.

Then, for a complete contrast, we watched Finding Nemo as Kali has never seen it! Such a cutesy funny film!!!

Anyhow, off to bed methinks, I shall blog soon if anyone is actually taking notice of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home