December 16, 2007

So, I've had a reasonably quiet weekend. went out with Kali on Friday night to the swan and KH and ended up carrying her home again lol. It was a quiet but fun night, later on we were joined by Skip and Al and Dave Price for a bit, which was cool. On Saturday me and Kali just monged in mine all day, watched tv in the evening and that's about it.

today me, Kali, lee and Michelle went to the swan to watch the Liverpool game. it was very very disappointing indeed. i like watching matches in the swan, the atmosphere is better there than anywhere else in my opinion. it wasn't too busy today either and we got a good seat easily.

so its back to work tomorrow, but its only 5 days and then I'm off for Christmas, and all being well I wont be back in till 2nd January!! Still got presents to buy but hopefully that'll be all sorted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home