December 24, 2007

This week I went back to work, got my own office out of the way from everyone else, and actually had some work to do!! I had to type letters, print stuff out, put things in envelopes, and do filing! It was such hard work, not!!!

I'm off work till the 2nd January now. Went to my parents yesterday and got my present from them. My dad built me a new super fast PC as mine was on its last legs. Its a really great PC, just getting everything how I want it at the moment. My dad put my old hard drive in for me along with the new one so I didn't have to faff around transferring the 30gb of music I have, and all the photos I have as well.

Anyhoo I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, I hope you get all you wish for and more. And all the best for the new year xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home