December 27, 2007

It's been quite a quiet Christmas this year. on Christmas day I cooked a lovely dinner for kalina and me. We had butter basted turkey, Mediterranean vegetables and roast potatoes> For pudding we had mince pies and luxury Christmas pudding with extra thick cream with cognac and brandy in. It was very yummy indeed. After lunch we had lots of booze and watched tv and Lee came and joined us later on.

I got a new PC from my mum and dad for Christmas. My dad has been to college to learn how to make PC's so i asked him to do me one. Its so much better than my last PC. This one is a dual core pc, with a lot more memory and hard drive space than my old one.

I got some other lovely presents, kali and her friend paul got me a framed Gwen Stefani single and autograph, lee got me a gorgeous Emily strange bag and some other bits.

For some reason my auntie got me a wind up torch. I mean seriously what the fuck!!! i have no use for a torch, never mind a wind up one. I think shes losing the plot.

I didn't get the one thing i wanted for Christmas but I'm hoping I'll have it by my birthday, I doubt it tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home